A quick, simple, on-the-go snack to satisfy your sweet tooth and get your protein in! I am a huge fan of Proper Recovery and have been having an excellent time coming up with fun ways to mix it into my diet! These little cups are some of my favorites.
• 1 16oz Jar of Unsalted Peanut butter
• 1 tsp of Organic Vanilla Extract (Alcohol-free)
• 1/2 Tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup
• 1/2 cup of melted Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp of Sea Salt
• 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala
• 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
• 3 scoops of Proper Recovery Protein Powder
•In a bowl whisk together all of the ingredients, adding the coconut oil last.
•Make sure after melting the coconut oil it is not too hot when adding it into the mixture.
•Stir the mixture thoroughly to get rid of any lumps or inconsistencies. The mixture should resemble a smooth loose batter.
•Line a muffin pan with cupcake wrappers and with a spoon, measure out two ounces servings into each wrapper.
•Tap the tray against the work surface a few times to flatten out the tops of the cups.
• Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
• Store these cups in the freezer and pop them out whenever you want them! You can also put them in the fridge for a creamier texture before eating!
Macros: (2 oz Serving)
Total Carbs 11g
Net Carbs 8g
You can find more recipes like this one using Proper Fuel over at @playsinkitchen on Instagram